Hi, I'm Shannon and I'm a Level 3 Personal Trainer based at luxe fitness club in bristol.
Fitness to me is not just about looking better, but also moving better, feeling a lot better and performing better in everyday activities.
Coaching you to step outside of your comfort zone and pushing you to your limits, i'll improve your confidence and leave you feeling fabulous! You’ll become fitter, faster and stronger whilst continually working towards your goals.
Fitness is a mindset.
Master your mindset; master your body.
10 random facts about me!
1) I am half French and half Welsh and was brought up bilingually, speaking both French and English
2) I grew up in a small town called Bude, in Cornwall by the seaside and it is the most beautiful place
3) I lived in the French Alps for 5 winters doing ski seasons
4) I’m a big scaredy-cat and am terrified of thunderstorms, all insects (spiders, moths etc), birds - you name it
5) I have 11 brothers and sisters (including step)
6) Growing up, I always hated exercise and was so lazy..I discovered my love of training through my friend when I was about 21
7) I had a knee operation 2 years ago to reconstruct my broken ACL (which connects your femur and tibia) from a skiing injury. It was one of the most difficult experiences of my life. Kudos to any ACL warriors out there
8) I’ve never been further North in the UK than Birmingham (southern gal through and through)
9) I love cooking and like to think I’m a pretty good one. I don’t tend to follow recipes and make my own creations...hence writing my own recipe e-book
10) In 2019, i ran the london marathon and it was one of the most amazing things i've ever done. never again though....she says!